General Career Advice and Tips
Life’s too short to be stuck in a job that is not inspiring you to be your best. If you’ve become bored and frustrated in your current job, then you can talk confidentially with your manager about the situation, but I would definitely recommend you taking some action to see what else is out there.
With 93% of jobs never been advertised, there is so much opportunity in Australia. You can fairly much write your ‘ideal job description’ and then track down a company that is offering the exact job role that you’ve imagined.
Career Advice Menu:
- How to Access 93% of Jobs that Aren’t Advertised – Find out the easiest way to access the ‘hidden job market’ and uncover all those jobs that are never advertised on Seek or any other online site.
- Help with Choosing Career Advisors Melbourne – Looking for Career Counselling Services in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Adelaide or Brisbane? There are literally hundreds of career counsellors, career advisors, and career coaches to choose from, and sometimes it’s hard to know who provides what type of career guidance and help.
- Free Mini Career Course – If you can answer these 4 career questions, then you are set to take the next step in your career.
- Job Market Update – This video provides a summary from reports generated by the Australian Government, which shows the best industries to get into, and the industries that are on the decline.
- How to Thrive and Survive Your Probationary Period – Knowing how to survive and thrive in your probationary period is the next big challenge after you’ve landed your dream job.