Our Resumes Get You to Interview Sooner!
Don't Miss Out On Another Great Job, by Sending Out a Second Rate Resume
Our Resume Writing Services will highlight your industry expertise, your key achievements, as well as articulating your potential.
The 'Entry Level' Resume Writing Services is perfect if you're a graduate with some work experience and who has done placements while at university. You may have even had a professional role and help it for up to 2 years to be included in this 'Entry Level'.
Your new professional resume will position you as the ideal candidate, by focusing on your biggest achievements and projects.
Our High Quality Professional Resumes Will Kick Start Your Career
We know the importance of highlighting the work you have done through your bachelor and post graduate degrees and will create a unique resume that highlights the way you have applied your knowledge as well as your potential to your future employer. We will ensure your new resume and LinkedIn profile clearly promote you as the ideal candidate for the roles you are wishing to apply for.
We have experience creating high quality resumes for the following industries and job roles:
- Accounting & Finance Resumes - Finance Officer, Graduate Accountant, Assistant Accountants, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, entry roles in banking, Accounts Administration, Insolvency Graduate, Tax Graduate, Graduate Auditor etc
- Administration Resumes - Business Graduate, Receptionist and Sales Administration, Administration Assistant Data Entry Operator, Government Records Officer, Archivists, Customer Service Representative
- IT & Telecommunications Resumes - IT Graduate, Database administration, Help Desk 1 and 2, Entry level IT Administration roles, retail sales, Project Administrator, Project Co-ordinator, Graduate (Applications/Technical Support), Desktop Support, Test Analyst
- Human Resources Resumes - Graduate HR Coordinator, OHS Coordinator, HR Administrator etc
- Sales and Marketing Resumes - Marketing Graduate, Sales Assistant, Receptionist and Sales Administration, Office Administration, Retail Sales, Telemarketer roles, Junior Web Designer, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Assistant
- Trades & Engineering Resumes - Engineering Graduate, Mines Laborer, Entry level Trades (less than 5 years of experience) eg. Builders, A Grade Electricians, Carpenters, Labourers etc
- Operations & Supply Chain Management Resumes - Warehousing staff, Stores Person, Truck driver, Train driver, Tram driver, Security personnel, General Labour, Warehouse Administration staff, Administration Assistant, Business Graduates etc
Why Choose Melbourne Resumes?
- We provide a Premium resume writing service where the focus is on producing quality documents that will get you to interview for the roles that you most want to apply for.
- Our Gold Service gives Australia's best career transition support, offering 30 days of phone and email career coaching, and job search training and transition coaching.
- Your future manager and co-workers will be immediately impressed with you, as you implement the tips and tricks revealed in our 30 Days Career Support and exclusive online membership to the JSSP.
Take The First Step, Fill in Your Details:
What Do Our Customers Say?
“Exciting News!!! I got an interview with the organisation I sent an application to on Wednesday, Good Shepperd Microfinance!!! I am sooo excited. The best thing I ever did was work with you to get my resume redone and a cover letter done."
- Luse, Assistant Accountant
“Thank you…I am very pleased in the structure and the information that has been included within the resume and cover letter. Everything that I feel is necessary has been included to a very high standard.”
- Frank S – Electrical Engineering Graduate
"Thanks so much for doing such a wonderful job on my resume, the interviewers commented how professional it was, and I just found out today I was offered the job!"
- Shan K, Psychology Graduate
"Thanks very much for the resume. It looks great. I really appreciate your initiative!"
- Neelav, Entry Level Sales & Marketing
"I would like to share some good news. I received a job offer in a Chartered Accounting firm for ‘Insolvency Accountant’ position in Perth. I am so excited because I really wanted to pursue this insolvency and forensic area, so having the opportunity to do this work, really means so much to me. I used a completely different approach this time …. I researched the liquidation reports from ASIC monthly business gazette as a starting point and then traced each partner’s direct email address to short-cut the access to the decision maker. Thank you once again for all your support and hunting tips to uncover the hidden jobs."
- Sari Martin, Graduate Accountant
"Wow! I look great on this resume, thanks for all your help… and salary information too"
- Kylie Morgan, Mt Waverley, Administration Assistant