Melbourne Resumes Offer Professional CV Services.
A Curriculum Vitae details a job applicant’s entire career, so when you book in our cv services, you are requesting that your full record of career history is articulated.
CV vs Resume – What’s the Difference?
CV Services in Australia is a different writing service from the standard resume writing services that you see if you were to google ‘resume services’.
The CV is usually a long 4 – 10 page document that rarely changes. Unlike a resume, you wouldn’t need to alter a CV from one job application to the next. The CV stays exactly the same, no matter what job you apply for.
CVs are usually preferred by the medical and academic sectors and will include details such as grants, honours, awards, publications, presentations, scholarly or professional memberships. The standard information that is contained within a professional resume will also be included.
CV Sections that are similar to a Resume
- The Personal details – your full name, LinkedIn profile, postal address and email.
- Education and Qualifications – a list of institutions and courses, but the full details of marks and grades are articulated as well as the dates attended.
- Keywords and Phrases – Skills and competencies are listed in a similar format to the standard professional resume.
- Career Overview – This is a snapshot or a summary list of all jobs and titles held in your career so far.
- Employment Section – Provides greater detail about the key job functions you held and the key achievements, as per the standard professional resume.
A CV is preferred over a resume if the individual is seeking a grant or similar assistance.
Request a Quote for CV Services
If you are interested in receiving a quote for professional cv services for the Australian job market, or to obtain a grant, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9013 3890
CV Services – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Melbourne Resumes offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all CV Services in Australia