- Been working away for a good decade and now realise that you are feeling disillusioned?
- Got no idea on what else you could possibly do?
- Feeling like you’re heading down a dead-end track?
This is a tough situation that we find many of our professional and executive level clients are currently in. You’ve been so busy helping your organisation meet their targets, and achieve more profits that you have forgotten about yourself. Something may have happened, it may have been a conversation you’ve had, maybe it was your performance review or maybe you’ve seen someone else get into a job and really thrived – this has sparked your imagination about the possibilities that could be open to you.
Now you have this niggling feeling that you need to change jobs. You want to feel challenged in new areas, and try different things. You want to grow as a person, and discover other things you may like to do. If you are like many of our career coaching clients, you have a thirst to continually improve yourself, and you are someone who doesn’t want to waste away the best years of your life in a job that is not stretching you to new experiences.
What Career Counselling Gives You
If you want to move into a job that you really enjoy, then there are definitely some options that can be uncovered. The good news is that there are literally thousands of new jobs out there that you may be more suited to. The internet and various technologies have opened up the floodgates on new career paths.
- You can have better – more flexible – working conditions.
- You don’t have to travel in peak hour traffic twice a day.
- You don’t have to pay for parking or expensive public transport costs.
The best news of all is that if you want a high level role, you don’t have to follow the path of the traditional ‘corporate ladder’. There are a myriad of short-cuts you can take to get there. You just need to know where those short cuts are, and then to have a road map so you can be fore-warned about the dangers to look out for, such as the road-blocks that can stop you in your tracks. We specialise in providing highly effective career counselling sessions.
Our career services:
- are customised to suit your individual needs and requirements, it’s practical and results-orientated – exactly like you. Our career coaches have a proven success rate of engaging executives in new employment within short time period.
- consist of one off sessions or weekly sessions with a dedicated and qualified Executive Career Coach. The private meetings include executive career coaching and mentoring, strategic networking and a variety of research and support services to facilitate executive career transition, including sourcing new senior roles or entrepreneurial ventures.
- are exclusively designed for professionals who have been employed at a management, professional or senior management level and who require guidance and mentoring to achieve a forward career move and secure a new senior position.
We offer convenient phone career counselling sessions which can be delivered across Australia and globally. We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are not fully satisfied with our Career Counselling Services.
With 8 years of experience, we know how the Melbourne Job Market is moving. We know what industries are on the rise, and which industries to avoid in 2017. Most importantly, we help professional and executive people like you everyday. We offer highly effective career guidance, career management resources and psychometric testing tools, and have created a Career Strategy Framework that is exclusively available to our clients. Our framework provides a step by step process that will result in a tailored career plan.