It's Hard to Write Your Own Resume for HR roles
Even though you probably write resumes for your family and friends in your spare time, it's down right difficult to write about your own achievements. You need someone who can be subjective about your skills and expertise, so your new resume really highlights the value you have bought to the companies you have worked with so far.
Melbourne Resumes have assisted HR professionals with securing roles in the Human Resources and OHS sectors since 2007.
We've got proven success in advancing the careers of HR Professionals across Australia , so can trust that Melbourne Resumes has the experience to write a professional resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter that will have you be seen as the ideal candidate for the jobs you are targeting.
Offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our professional writing services, we work hard to ensure you are more than happy with the documents we create for you.
Choose the category of resume writing service you would like to know more about:
HR Director, General Manager HR, Senior HR Executive etc
Expected Salary Range:
$100,000 – $180,000 + super, bonuses, incentive schemes, stock options.
Senior Manager / Specialist Roles
Senior HR consultant, HR Specialist, HR Business Partner, HR Advisor, HR Management Consultant, , OD Consultant, Learning and Development Manager, Change Consultant, Remuneration and Benefits Manager, OHS Manager, Organisational Change Consultant, Recruitment Manager, ER/IR Consultant, Workforce Planning Manager, HRIS Manager
Expected Salary Range:
$90,000 - $150,000 + super, bonuses, incentive schemes, stock options.
Mid Manager / Specialist Roles
Human Resources Administrator APS3, HR Administrator / OHS Assistant, HR Coordinator, HR Contractor, Project Coordinator etc
Expected Salary Range:
$80,000 - $120,000
The following resume example showcases the one of the many resume layouts we may use to create you new HR Management Resume. This HR Resume Template has been customised for a particular role, and we would like to advise that your new resume will be completely unique and written to highlight your own career skills and relevant experience.
Human Resources Management Resume Example
OHS Consultant Resume Example
Professional Resume Writing Services for Human Resources and OHS Roles
The best way to write a resume is to target it towards a particular range of job roles, and then make sure that your new professional resume highlights the most important skills, competencies and experience that your targeted jobs are asking for.
For example, an HR Managers resume may include the following keywords and information that showcases your experience within the following job functions:
What's the Process for Our Professional Resume Writing Service?
When you decide to go ahead with the booking, our process is as follows:
1. A questionnaire will be sent to you within 1 business day from the day we receive your receipt for payment (or by mutual agreement).
See below for sample questions that we may ask if you are seeking roles within Human Resource Management.
The questionnaire is designed to gain a deeper insight into your relevant skills and experience, in order to strategically target the desired career ventures and pitch you as the ideal candidate.
2. Once you have completed your responses to the questionnaire we move onto the next phase of creating your winning documents. The writing schedule is based on when responses to the questionnaire are returned and these time-frames are fluid to ensure we produce quality work within fair time-frames.
- If you have a deadline or urgent need, please advise so that we can ascertain our availability to meet these requirements and confirm a booking schedule in advance for you.
3. After writing has been completed, your documents will be put through a Quality Assurance Assessment process before being sent to you for revision. We are the only service in Australia that offers this Quality Assurance process, ensuring you receive the highest standard of targeted documents.
4. Additionally we offer an amendment period of one week to ensure your satisfaction and the overall professionalism of your new documents. You can take this opportunity to make amendments to the wording, formatting and structure of your documents until you are satisfied with the final products.
5. Once amendments to your documents are completed, you are ready to start applying, but rest assured we are still here to support you. At this stage your 30 days of email support and access to the Job Search Success Program will commence. Additionally if purchased, our Career Coach will be in contact to schedule your coaching session.
Will you copy and paste parts of my existing resume?
No, we will completely re-write the content of both your new professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile (if this is included in the resume service package you choose). Your new resume and cover letter will be formatted in a professional layout that we know works well with recruiters and employers.
Our Professional resume writing service is world-class, as we take the time to ensure that your new resume promotes all the most relevant skills and experience, and uses the right keywords and phrases to enable your job application to be shortlisted.
As outlined above, part of our process is asking you specific questions that relate to your experience. These questions are similar to those that you'll be asked in the job interview, so our process prepares you well for the next stage of your job applications.
Sample Questions - HR Manager
For each of your responses to the following questions, please explain which role you were working in at the time of the example provided so that your resume can be constructed accordingly.
Eg: When I was working at ABC Company, there was a situation involving........
- People Management – Please tell me about your scope of experience with regards to managing, coaching and mentoring line managers in the resolution of people management issues, to build people management capabilities.
- Remuneration and Benefits Management - Please tell me about a project you worked on to review and evaluate the procedures around effectively managing remuneration and benefits.
- Recruitment - Please provide a scope of your experience within recruitment, outlining the types of roles that you have been involved with. Please also outline your experience with designing, preparing and coordinating induction programs.
- Succession & Retention – Please outline some of the best strategies you have designed and implemented to increase retention rates, and also build succession plans.
- Industrial Relations – Please tell me about your scope of experience with IR issues and negotiating with unions. Please outline your ability to manage work cover claims and Return to work schemes.
- HR Policy Design – Please tell me about your scope of experience with managing human resources policies and processes including developing and implementing new policies and continually improving existing policies