#1 LinkedIn Profile Writer Reveals Best LinkedIn Tips
How to Use LinkedIn to Attract Hiring Managers and Recruiters
LinkedIn Profiles are doing just that for professional people who have a complete LinkedIn profile.
Most of us feel fairly reluctant to go through the process of applying for jobs. It just takes so much time and effort. The arduous task of having to write up a resume and a cover letter, wait days and sometimes weeks for a response, then have to go through the interview process. Then repeat this 4, 5, 6 times before we get a job offer…..It’s such a long process…Sometimes we’re just tempted to stay in the job – that we don’t really love anymore….and remain miserable.
An Instant Solution is Here!
When done right, your LinkedIn profile can have your ideal employer connect up with you and offer you a job interview for your dream job – without the hassle of chasing recruiters or sending dozens of job applications.
Imagine within a couple of weeks of your profile getting updated, you’ll effectively turn the tables and have employers and recruiters emailing you as the first step! How good would it be to not have to write any applications, and still get invited into interviews?
There are 5 Steps to Building a Powerful LinkedIn Profile and Leveraging this powerful social media platform:
- Create a professional LinkedIn profile
- Join in on the discussions happening online
- Connect up with decision makers on LinkedIn
- Build relationships, meet them in person
- Develop a strong network
Here are our best tips on how to use LinkedIn in Australia:
- What is LinkedIn?
- LinkedIn Profile Tips, Essential First Step
- What Should You Include In Your LinkedIn Profile?
- How to Create LinkedIn Profile
- How to Promote LinkedIn Profile – FREE Video
- How Can I Use LinkedIn and Attract Hiring Managers and Recruiters to Call Me?
- How to Build Your Personal Brand through LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Profile – Skill Endorsement Further Info
LinkedIn Profile Writing Service
If you are short on time, or perhaps aren’t sure how LinkedIn really works, we can offer a LinkedIn Package to suit your needs.
We go through the task of researching what keywords your target company will use to find a candidate with your set of skills, knowledge and experience.
We’ll then write a professional and concise LinkedIn summary as well as providing as many sections as we possible can of your LinkedIn Profile.
What’s included in our LinkedIn Profile Service?
- Privacy Settings – We teach you to upgrade your privacy settings so your connections aren’t alarmed of the updates we do.
- Photo – We provide the details on how to ensure your photo lifts your brand and builds credibility
- Your Name – We’ll research other people with the same name as you and create a strategy on the best way to differentiate you.
- Headline – You’ll get a winning headline. This is the most important aspect as far as optimising your LinkedIn Profile so it is found.
- Location – So you are found for jobs within the right geographical area, there are a couple of tricks to this section. We’ll fill this in.
- Industry – Recruiters will search for candidates using this field, so it’s vital that the correct industry type is chosen.
- Summary – It is a paragraph or two that describes who you are, and what value you deliver to the companies you work for.
- Endorsements – We’ll create a shortlist of the skills for you to be endorsed for. so your most relevant skills are at the top.
- Experience – Professional and concise language will be used to showcase your experience and success over the last 15+ years.
- Education – Your credibility is backed by your most relevant qualifications, we’ll put them in order of relevancy.
- Contact Settings – Your email and mobile number is listed. as well as websites such as your website, blog, or a particular company page.
How to Use Your New LinkedIn Profile
We provide a video so you’ll be all set up with your new LinkedIn profile, and from that point, you can start to connect up with all your new and/or old work colleagues and friends. You don’t have to connect up with these people, but it makes good sense. LinkedIn is great for developing a professional network.
The beautiful thing about LinkedIn is that you’ll probably end up getting offered a job by someone who knows somebody that you know. Now that might be a little confusing at first, but basically, the more people who you are connected with, the higher the chance that your LinkedIn profile will be seen by a recruiter or employer who is looking to hire somebody just like you. The reason for this, is that your Profile will make it to page 1 of search results if you are a 2nd or 3rd degree connection.
We want to see you succeed in your career, so to explain how LinkedIn works, we’ve developed a Video guide on How to Leverage LinkedIn and Create a Powerful Profile.
It’s easy to follow, and if you take action on the steps, you’ll create a powerful network of contacts, and may never have to apply for another job again!
Why Take Our Word for It?
Well, we started using LinkedIn back in 2010 and have over 2000 contacts within our industry niche. We get approached every day to help people with their careers, which is our main goal for having our LinkedIn profile.
We know how LinkedIn works. We’ve tested many of the LinkedIn strategies that are recommended by experts, and we know which ones work – and which ones don’t.
Best of all, we implemented the same steps that we will reveal to you in the guide you’ll get as a bonus.
What are the Benefits of having your LinkedIn Profile done?
- Writing about yourself is difficult, as you probably don’t have a subjective view of what you can offer. If you’re like most people we help, you don’t really like bragging about yourself. As professional writers, we’ll write your new LinkedIn profile in a concise and matter-of-fact fashion, so your profile is clearly outlining what you have to offer, without the effect of it looking like you are big noting yourself.
- If you want to be considered for job opportunities, then there is no doubt that a professional LinkedIn profile will help you be seen as the ideal candidate.
- Having a professional LinkedIn Profile Writer create and develop your entire profile will help you be found, as we use the keywords required.
Feedback on our LinkedIn Profile Service:
Bonuses that come with the LinkedIn Profile Writing Service:
Our specialised LinkedIn Optimisation Report provides advice as to how best to use LinkedIn to sell your skills and talent and grow your network. Covering joining groups, following companies and making connections, we follow up on this value with the option of a targeted consultation with our Career Coach,discussing the groups you have chosen to join, companies you are following and connections you are making
Our full LinkedIn Profile Services involves the writing of your profile, the Optimisation Report and a coaching call. We will write the summary based on the information you have outlined, as your LinkedIn Profile is like your online cover letter and can be written to appeal to both recruiters, hiring managers, potential clients and industry colleagues. We will also update your experience, education and skills.
The entire profile will be keyword loaded to ensure that you show up in higher rankings from searches made by potential clients, suppliers and recruiters.
Want to Get Moving and Get Out of Your Current Job?
There’s no time like the present to get things going, and since we are a very popular writing service, it’s a great idea to get your order in today, so you’re not on our waiting list.
We experience big peaks and troughs through the year, and at our busiest times there is a 3 week waiting period. If you’ve read down this far, you’re highly motivated to get your LinkedIn profile organised, so we suggest you make a booking today.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our Gold Level LinkedIn Profile Service comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So, in the unlikely event that you are not completely over-the-moon with your new LinkedIn profile, we will re-write it for free, no extra charge.
Take Action Today, hover over the pricing table, inspect the features and benefits of the Gold, Silver and Update services and select the type of LinkedIn Service you prefer.
Don’t delay in making this decision, you deserve to be the best version of yourself…..and getting into the right job will give you the right opportunities to succeed in your career.
CEO & Founder
PS Got a Question?