Melbourne Resumes respects each individual’s right to personal privacy.
We guarantee never to spam you or sell your email address to anyone.
We are legally and morally bound to protect your personal information, e.g. name, address, career history etc. and to handle it according to strict guidelines. This is an obligation that we take very seriously, in particular, we are totally opposed to spam and would never sell your email address to anyone.
This website privacy notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through the website.
By accessing or using this website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by this privacy notice.
. For example, we may collect information in relation to:
- your server address;
- the date and time that you have visited the the site;
- the pages accessed you have accessed and documents you’ve downloaded;
- the previous sites you have visited; and
- the type of browser you use.We use this information to evaluate which pages of our website are the most popular, so we know what you are most interested in. It helps us to continually add great content about Professional Resume Writing, Cover Letters and LinkedIn profiles so you can advance into a great new job role.
Melbourne Resumes makes no attempt to identify users, correlate data collected as users or identify users browsing activities.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our professional writing services to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- where you have consented to the use or disclosure (ie passing your details onto an employer or recruiter who you’ve given written consent to contact on your behalf);
- to maintain our relationship with you (we keep your details on file indefinitely, so if you ever lose your copy, or want any edits done, you just have to contact us).
- for purposes related to our research, planning, service development, security and risk management;
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Melbourne Resumes; or
- to the extent that we are required or authorised by Australian law to do so.
After seeking your permission, we may distribute your details to carefully selected partners, for example employers and recruitment agencies, who may be able to assist you in gaining future employment. As a result, you may be contacted by email, telephone or post by us, our associates, or other organisations. You may of course opt out of such correspondence immediately and at any time.
Personal Information collected
In order to create highly effective career documents, we definitely need to acquire a significant amount of personal information about you. We do this through email and online forms used in the Melbourne Resumes website.
In order to fulfil the task of writing a new professional resume, cover letter and LinkedIn profile, Melbourne Resumes will need to disclose your personal information to a Professional Resume Writer who will be specifically selected to create your new career documents. Our team of professional writers are bound by confidentiality agreements to keep all information private and secure. We take all necessary steps to ensure our Resume Writers keep your personal information private and confidential at all times.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any other personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this website privacy notice, please contact us by the form below and provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek in order to help us retrieve it.
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, please contact us via the form below: