Want to Secure a Great New Position?
Melbourne Resumes have assisted Engineers and trade professionals since 2007. We are specialists in providing high quality engineering resume writing services.
Whether in civil, mechanical, electrical or construction, we've got proven success in advancing the careers of Trades and Engineering Professionals across Australia . You can trust that Melbourne Resumes has the experience to write a professional resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter that will have you be seen as the ideal candidate for the jobs you are targeting.
Offering a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all our professional writing services, we work hard to ensure you are more than happy with the documents we create for you.
Choose the category of resume writing service you would like to know more about:
Executive, Senior & Specialist Roles
Project Director, Programme Manager, Leadership roles Commercial Construction, Senior Project Manager, Senior Quantity Surveyor, Construction Project Manager, Contracts Manager FIFO Mining.
Expected Salary Range:
$80,000 – $300,000 + super, bonuses, incentive schemes, stock options.
Mid Level Manager / Specialist Roles
Senior Engineers (5+ years experience in Civil, Construction, Electrical, Mechanical etc), Site Supervisor, Site Manager, Facilities Manager, Senior Estimator – Commercial Projects,
$60,000 – $90,000 + super, bonuses, incentive schemes, stock options.
The following resume example showcases the one of the many resume layouts we may use to create your new Professional Resume. This Resume Template has been customised for a particular role, and we would like to advise that your new resume will be completely unique and written to highlight your own career skills and relevant experience.
Mechanical Engineer Resume Example
What's the Process for Our Professional Resume Writing Service?
When you decide to go ahead with the booking, our process is as follows:
1. A questionnaire will be sent to you within 1 business day from the day we receive your receipt for payment (or by mutual agreement).
See below for sample questions that we may ask if you are seeking roles within Trades and Engineering.
The questionnaire is designed to gain a deeper insight into your relevant skills and experience, in order to strategically target the desired career ventures and pitch you as the ideal candidate.
2. Once you have completed your responses to the questionnaire we move onto the next phase of creating your winning documents. The writing schedule is based on when responses to the questionnaire are returned and these time-frames are fluid to ensure we produce quality work within fair time-frames.
- If you have a deadline or urgent need, please advise so that we can ascertain our availability to meet these requirements and confirm a booking schedule in advance for you.
3. After writing has been completed, your documents will be put through a Quality Assurance Assessment process before being sent to you for revision. We are the only service in Australia that offers this Quality Assurance process, ensuring you receive the highest standard of targeted documents.
4. Additionally we offer an amendment period of one week to ensure your satisfaction and the overall professionalism of your new documents. You can take this opportunity to make amendments to the wording, formatting and structure of your documents until you are satisfied with the final products.
5. Once amendments to your documents are completed, you are ready to start applying, but rest assured we are still here to support you. At this stage your 30 days of email support and access to the Job Search Success Program will commence. Additionally if purchased, our Career Coach will be in contact to schedule your coaching session.
Our Professional resume writing service is world-class, as we take the time to ensure that your new resume promotes all the most relevant skills and experience, and uses the right keywords and phrases to enable your job application to be shortlisted.